The Mission committee consists of church members who plan and carry out the following projects in the Easton, Maryland area.
- Taking dinners and working supervisory shifts at the Talbot Interfaith Homeless Shelter one day each month.
- Providing raised beds and gardening help for our neighbors in our Gateway Neighborhood Garden.
- Distributing food cards to those in need.
- Providing meeting space for Al-Anon, AA, and Boy Scouts.
- Working with Social Services by collecting food and gifts for Thanksgiving and Christmas.