Here’s the scoop:
- Be at the church at 7:50 AM on September 17 and be ready to board the bus. The bus will leave promptly at 8:00 AM
- We’ll have bottled water available and there is an onboard bathroom
- We’ll be dropped off at the museum and our bags and purses will be inspected. Please don’t bring backpacks.
- The museum is comprised of six floors with a restaurant on the sixth floor and a coffee shop.
- There is an entry fee, but you may also purchase guided tours. Five docent-guided tours for $8.00 each are available. These tours are 1. Orientation Tour, 2. Top Ten Highlights, 3. The Bible in American History, 4. The World of Jesus of Nazareth, and 5. The Dead Sea Scrolls and Biblical Texts.
- The museum has permanent exhibits and also special exhibits. Four special exhibits are: 1. Jerusalem and Rome, 2. People of the Land, 3. Pilgrim Preacher, 4. Billy Graham
- Before we leave the bus in D.C., you’ll be advised where and when you need to be back on the bus. If you miss the bus, returning to Easton will be at your expense, so please don’t be late.
- For more information, check out the Museum of the Bible website, https://www.museumofthebible.org.